This training course includes the familiarization with rich theoretical material, historical facts about web technologies, and practical assignments.
The training course is dedicated to the study of the following issues:
- principal stages in the HTML development history; notions of a tag and an element; text formatting tags, links and handling them
- images handling in HTML (background, proper insertion of images into the image code, parameters of the img tag, specific features of the application of various methods of dealing with it)
- handling tables, application of tables as a page layout design mechanism
- specific features of handing layers
- methods of connecting or embedding CSS, lexical structure of CSS files
- meta tags that store meta information about pages and layer positioning
- fundamental principles behind the work of forms, and parameters needed to configure them
- overview of correct approaches toward cutting images for the layout design, and the correct planning of the future table in order to optimize code as much as possible.