ASP.NET(Active Server Pages) is Microsoft’s principal technology for the development of web applications and web services which changed the Web programming world radically.
The training course covers the following subjects:
- general principles of Web application development, role of a web server, web browser and HTTP protocol. Examples explaining the structure of an ASP.NET application, page organization and principles of operation of the server controls
- notions of request and response, Request and Response properties of a page object. ASP.NET page lifecycle
- principles of creating controls, their important properties, and handling of key events. Examples of creation of page themes
- mechanisms for saving values between server requests
- properties and events of controls, uploading files to the server using FileUpload control
- linkage of controls to various data sources (database, XML document, object in the application memory)
- Repeater and GridView controls
- master pages
- writing forms to be displayed in several languages
- using local and global resources, and URL spoofing using UrlRewriting.Net library.